Tsukiji Outer Fish Market and Sushi Workshop
A professional chef will show you how to make sushi, which you can then enjoy for lunch.
Tour Code: CUL220
Original Schedule : Tsukiji
|9:00 AM||Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
Daimon Station Tsukiji Shijo Station Tsukiji Outer Fish Market (45 min)
Experience sushi making and tasting (90 – 120 min)
|1:00 PM||The tour will end upon arrival at Tsukiji Station|
Alternative Schedule : Ginza
|Tsukiji Station Ginza-itchome Station
Experience sushi making and tasting (90-120 min)
|1:00 PM||Ginza Station|
(6 - 11 years old)
|Free Pick up|
|CUL220||RM 566||RM 527|
- Public transportation will be used. Exercise caution at the fish market as many vehicles will be making rounds
- Please note the tuna auction cannot be observed on this tour
- Participants may be grouped with others for the sushi workshop
- The sushi workshop location is subject to change (to Ginza). Refer to the itinerary for potential changes in schedule.
- Vegetarian meals not available
- Raw fish may be prepare using a kitchen knife.
- Booking for children under 6 years of age cannot be accepted for this tour.
- Raw fish will be prepared by hand to make sushi, Note the ingredients used may vary day to day.
- Please note that requests related to food allergies cannot be accepted.
- Reservation Possible Until: 3 days before (business days)..
Reservations may be made from three months before your desired date of departure.
- Additional unavailable dates may apply depending on the schedule of the supplier of the workshop.
Point is included above